Fiat money is so last century, some enthusiasts of cryptocurrency say. While it is certainly not the case yet, there are more than enough reasons to take a closer look at crypto. This Exness review is all about exactly that: crypto and how it changes the world of Forex and financial markets in general. If you are interested in trading and also consider yourself a fan of crypto, you will be happy to learn more about Exness.
This particular broker focuses its attention on offering a wide array of options for cryptocurrency users. A long list of cryptocurrencies is also available in the catalog of assets. Exness is the most perfect choice for people who are interested in new advancements in tech regarding financial markets.
Exness and its payment options
Depositing funds can be a tedious process that requires several confirmations and long processing times. However, it is not the case when it comes to dealing with crypto. One of the reasons why BTC and ETH became popular is convenience. Here are some of the options you can choose when depositing Exness:
- Bitcoin is probably the most famous cryptocurrency, the conductor of the hype train that we are still riding ever since the sudden surge in price several years ago. BTC is an anonymous and well-protected payment method that you can use safely.
- Tether is a relatively young coin that many people believe to be one of the most convenient. You can use this coin to add funds to your account and exchange them immediately for USD or other currencies.
- Yandex.Money or YooMoney is the biggest E-payment system in the CIS region rivaled only by national banks. YooMoney is a convenient and highly demanded payment system that can be used by people from Europe, Asia, and the CIS region.
- Skrill is widely used by people from all across the globe although the biggest popularity it gained in Europe. It is safe, fast, and liked by millions of users.
- Neteller and Perfect Money are also popular and fully supported by Exness. Payments are quick and can be made easily without any problems.
- WebMoney is a payment system used mostly in the CIS region. However, the brand managed to create a strong presence in China, Asia, and some African countries. WebMoney is often respected for unmatched security measures but it can also be quite clunky and inconvenient for people who don’t like endless confirmations.
- MasterCard and VISA cards are probably the most frequently used method of payment. If you want to see your balance changing as soon as you make your payment, plastic cards are a great choice.
Note that you can also transfer funds between your balances at Exness. Since you can have multiple balances for different currencies and coins, moving them freely between accounts is a welcome feature. Funds are usually transferred immediately.
Exness’ speed when it comes to banking
Cryptocurrencies are loved by people all across the globe not only for unmatched levels of anonymity and safety but also for the incredible speed of transactions. Transactions happen instantly and you don’t have to wait for a long period or confirm your actions multiple times to make a payment. While such logistics require additional attention and vigilance on behalf of users, it is also highly convenient.
If you make payments in cryptocurrency, they are processed immediately. Note that you can also use Exness as an exchange. Simply deposit BTC or Tether and then exchange them for any other currency that you like. The operation will be executed instantly, and you will be able to order a withdrawal right away.
However, you should consider commissions and exchange rates when using Exness for these purposes.
You can read more about the broker and its customer support in a more detailed Exness review. We suggest you read about the customer support team since most issues related to finances and transactions are usually handled by people from the customer support team.
In terms of banking, Exness is a great choice for people who often use crypto and want to trade using different forms of money: both fiat and digital. While other aspects of the broker may require some fine-tuning and better execution, banking is certainly not one of them!