The High Court of Karnataka has notified transfers and postings of Judicial Officers in the cadre of District Judge to take effect immediately, amending its previous directive according to which the transfers were supposed to take effect from June 1st 2020.
The partial modifications have been made to its previous notifications dated April 27th and April 30th, in interest of public service.
The following are the Judicial officers who have been transferred :
- Sri Sanjeev Kulkarni transferred as District Judge, Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal, to Family Court, Bengaluru
- Smt. L.Vijayalakshmi Devi transferred as Addl. District and Sessions Judge to Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Koppal.
- Sri. Tyagaraja N. transferred as Addl. City Civil and Sessions Judge, Bengaluru.
- Smt. Susheela transferred as Addl. City Civil and Sessions Judge, Bengaluru to Addl. Prl. Judge of the Family Court.
- Smt. K.G.Shanthi transferred as Addl. Prl. Judge, Family Court, Mysuru to Family Court, Bengaluru.
- Smt. Prabhavathi G. transferred as II Addl. Prl. Judge, Family Court, Bengaluru to V Addl. Prl. Judge.
- Sri. Bhairappa Shivaling Naik, District Judge, Karnataka Appellate Tribunal, transferred and posted as Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Chikkaballapura.
- Sri. Subramanya, District Judge Bengaluru, posted as Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Koppal.
-India Legal Bureau