The Supreme Court Registry has issued a circular mentioning helpline number for the convenience of Advocates, party in person and all concerned to resolve problems regarding video conferencing, filing/ re-filing/ curing defects, e-filing, Mentioning, Listing and Video Conferencing/ Virtual Courts.
Its mentioned in the Circular that
“In a partial modification of Circular dated 17.04.2020, it is informed that in addition to Helpline No. 1881 for video conferencing, the Advocates, party in-person and all concerned facing difficulty may contact the following dedicated helpline numbers for the issues/problems detailed below: –
- Filing/re-filing/curing defects: – Landline 011-23111482 & 011-23112265 Mr. B.L.N. Achary +91 9810594145
- E-Filing: – Mr. Sunny +91 8802747733 Mr. Rahul +91 9716266054
- ‘Mentioning’ Landline 011-23111428 Mr. J.S. Rawat +91 9873015981
- Listing Landline 011-23382367 & 011-23112369
- Video Conferencing/Virtual Courts 1881 Mr. Avadhesh Kumar +91 9312570277 Mr. Tejinder Singh +91 9811942489
Lastly, it was clarified that these helpline numbers will be available during working hours on working days only.SC-Registry-issued-helpline-numbers-regarding-video-conferencing-filing-re-filing-and-e-filing.