A divisional bench of the Chief Justice D.N. Patel and Justice Jasmeet Singh while accepting the counter affidavit filed by the Centeral Government adjourned the matter for further hearing.
The court will hear the matter on April 20, 2021.
- Fails to specify types of sensitive personal data being collected
- Fails to notify user details of collection of sensitive personal information
- Fails to provide an option to review or amend information
- Fails to provide an option to withdraw consent retrospectively
- Fails to guarantee further non-disclosure by third party