The media, both print and online, went to town talking about the first-ever conclave of the India Legal Research Foundation held in Ranchi, Jharkhand, recently. The conclave mulled over “Access to Justice”. The effort was part of the outreach programme of India Legal magazine to address this vexed question as well as other pertinent legal issues that cry for attention.
- India Legal magazine launches unique public service initiative ILRF Conclave: Business Standard
- India Legal magazine launches unique public service initiative ILRF Conclave: Yahoo
- India Legal magazine launches unique public service initiative ILRF Conclave: SifyNews
- India Legal magazine launches unique public service initiative ILRF Conclave: Yahoo Finance
- legal magazine launches unique public service initiative ILRF conclave: Asian News International
A resounding success, the meet was attended by Droupadi Murmu, the Governor of Jharkhand; Justice Virender Singh, the Chief Justice of the High Court of Jharkhand; Justice AB Singh; Justice Apresh Singh; Justice Harish Chandra Mishra; Pravin H Parekh, former president of the Supreme Court Bar Association and other luminaries, including bureaucrats, lawyers, law students.
More such conclaves on the theme are likely to be organized in all the major cities of India and will involve the local community, legal fraternity and senior bureaucrats, among others.
ILRF Conclave covered by other websites
Journalists from the local press (print), too, covered the event in large numbers and it was widely reported in major national and local dailies. To know more, visit http://ilrf.in/media/