Are you searching for a crypto broker? Then, you must try Binance. For you, we have compiled a short review of this service and its advantages, as well as detailed step-by-step instructions on how to sign up, pass verification, test your skills, and make your first deals without unnecessary risks.
In short, Binance is a huge online exchange that allows investing in the overwhelming majority of coins available on the global market ― all in all, more than 400 diversified cryptos. In addition, it offers investments in stocks and a good selection of passive learning tools.
Let us mention the key benefits this platform provides:
- over 400 coins;
- the highest trading volume on the market (in terms of key pairs);
- extremely low trading fees (cheaper than on most other online services, including Coinbase);
- user-friendly passive investment tools;
- Binance Pool and other extra opportunities.
Also Read: Binance Fees: How to Save on Them?
So, if you decide that this exchange is exactly what you need, the next step is registration. Follow these instructions on how to use Binance:
- Go to its website and start the registration or download the mobile or desktop app.
- Type your email or phone number to make an account.
- Now, you must pass verification. So, you need to take a photo of your passport, driver’s license, or another ID. Besides, you will be asked to send a selfie and a copy of any bill containing your full name and address in a PDF format. As for the terms, in most cases, these verification procedures take 1–2 days. But the maximum limit is 10 days.
- Turn on two-factor authentication. It may create certain inconveniences, but it will also add to the security of your money.
- Explore the educational content. Even if you are not new to crypto trading, extra knowledge will not hurt.
- Before putting real money at risk, try your hand via a demo account. For that, you can use a demo account on any other online broker service. As of now, this website does not offer such an opportunity.
- When you feel ready to invest for real, deposit your Binance balance ― click on “Deposit” on the homepage. Start from a minimum sum as you need to make sure this platform suits your needs before you start trading in a big way.
- In case you are a beginner, again, stick to small investments to get the feel of the market first.
- Have a close look at its VIP level system. The higher your level, the lower fees you are charged.
- Explore all the products and instruments available and make your portfolio diversified.
Also Read: PayPal Forex Brokers: A Top List
In sum, Binance is a safe and beneficial choice for any trader, regardless of his experience. So, if you are interested in crypto, be sure to give it a try.