The online casino license is the one single element that can tell you right away what the nature of a gambling site or app is. At a glance, you can see if this is a safe place to play, or a predatory scheme of some sort.
If you are going to play online casino games, make sure you do it only on properly licensed and trusted platforms. Always checking the license before doing anything else on the site will spare you the troubles of all those ripped-off customers of the many unlicensed betting apps that were recently banned by the Central Government.
Why Licensed Casinos?
The online gaming license works like a stamp of approval for a casino site and carries so much meaning that we have to make a whole list in order to describe all the major perks of playing at licensed casinos:
- All games are fair and have been provided by legitimate developers;
- All payment gateways are safe;
- All promotions, bonuses and marketing offers are honest and not misleading in nature;
- The site follows proactive anti-money laundering policies;
- The site maintains a safe gaming environment through a sound approach to responsible gambling;
- Players have easy access to safety tools and support, and, if needed, to helplines.
Information on the license including its registration number should be easily found and clearly visible on the online casino site.
If such information is missing or there is something clearly wrong with it, then the site or app you are looking at is not licensed. In such a case it is best to look for a better option to play, as with unlicensed sites there is no way of knowing how many of the normal features of a decent gambling platform that we listed above will be missing.
Select a Licensed Online Casino
All online casinos listed on the casino comparison platform SevenJackpots have valid and reputable gaming licenses issued by the government of Curaçao, Panama, or the Malta Gaming Authority.
Nevertheless, SevenJackpots has a rigid testing and review process that goes beyond verifying the license. In order to make sure all compared online casinos are not only legit and safe, but also fun to play and cool, members of the SevenJackpots team sign up for an account, make a deposit, play the games, execute a withdrawal, and contact customer support of all reviewed casinos.
Sign up for an Account
Having selected an online casino to play, you will need to sign up for an account, as all real money casinos have this requirement. It would be wise to use your real personal details for the registration, because you will probably need to verify your account at some point in the future. Signing up is quite easy and usually takes just a couple of minutes to follow the necessary steps:
- Click on the “Sign up” button;
- Fill in you names, e-mail, password, and other required details;
- Click on the “Create Account” button;
- Fill in any other required details like address or phone number.
Now, to start playing with real money, you only need to make your first deposit. Depositing at licensed casinos is also quite easy and can be done via a whole array of methods like PayTM, Google Pay or PhonePE, VISA or MasterCard, or even crypto.
- Click on the “Deposit” button;
- Choose your preferred payment method;
- Enter the currency and amount you want to deposit;
- Follow the instructions to complete the transaction and you are all set to play!