In furtherance of its last order, the Administrative and General Supervision Committee of High Court of Delhi has resolved that suspended functioning of Delhi High Court and the subordinate courts shall extend till 17th May 2020, in view of the extended lockdown to contain the effect of Covid-19 Coronavirus.
However, the order mentioned that the arrangements qua mentioning and hearing of urgent matters by this Court through videoconferencing shall continue as before and the mentioning link would now be available from 9.00 am to 10.30 am on all working days to further expedite the listing and hearing.
The order has also stated that the matters pending in the Delhi High Court from 4th April to 16th April 2020 would stand adjourned as mentioned below:
- 4th May 2020 will be heard on 1st June 2020;
- 5th May 2020 will be heard on 2nd June 2020;
- 6th May 2020 will be heard on 3rd June 2020;
- 8th May 2020 will be heard on 5th June 2020;
- 11th May 2020 will be heard on 8th June 2020;
- 12th May 2020 will be heard on 9th June 2020;
- 13th May 2020 will be heard on 10th June 2020;
- 14th May 2020 will be heard on 11th June 2020;
- 15th May 2020 will be heard on 12th June 2020;
- 16th May 2020 will be heard on 15th June 2020;
The matters listed in the subordinate courts during this period would be adjourned by the concerned courts and information in this regard would be uploaded on the district court website.