The Law Minister of the Government of Delhi on Monday held a meeting which was attended by Sandeep Kumar, Secretary IT, Santulan Chaubey, Joint Director IT and Sunil Kumar Sharma, Addl. Secretary Law to discuss the implementation of Chief Minister’s Advocates Welfare Scheme.
The following decisions were taken in the meeting:
- The IT Department shall prepare an online form with OTP facility which shall be available at a link on the web site of Law Department and it may be filled by advocates who intend to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The link shall get activated on 21st March, 2020 at 9:30 am
- Law Department shall make adequate publicity of it by means of a public notice issued in all the leading newspapers on 19th and 20th March, and by communication which may be addressed to the various Bar Associations of the Courts and Bar Council of Delhi
- Law Department shall also send an SMS to all the registered members of the Bar Council of Delhi
- The link on the website shall remain active till 31st March 2020.
This decision has been taken in pursuance of the announcement of Chief Minister’s Advocates Welfare Scheme done by the Government of NCT of Delhi recognizing the role being played by the advocates in the society. Under this scheme the Government of Delhi had sanctioned a budget outlay of Rs. 50 crores to be utilised for the welfare of the Advocates.
Read Notification Below: